2014-2015 Academic Year
Scholarships available for Summer 2014, Fall 2014, and Spring 2015
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements & Preferences
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
- Must be applying for a study abroad program eligible for credit at the student’s educational institution
- Must plan to study abroad for a minimum of 4 weeks in country
- Is committed to supporting education abroad in his/her campus community through work with the FEA and his/her campus education abroad staff upon return
- Applying to a study abroad program known for its academic rigor and immersion elements
- Applying to a study abroad program that includes studying the language of the host country (if not English)
- Applying to a study abroad program with a sustainable service-learning or volunteering component
- Applying to a study abroad program in a non-traditional destination
- Demonstrates financial need
- FEA strongly encourages students to apply who represent a group that is traditionally underrepresented in education abroad